Friday, October 14, 2022

Two Old Bats October Halloween Challenge Mid-Month Reminder

 Hello My Halloween Loving Friends!!


I am here with your Mid-October Reminder about the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for October!  We are a Year Round Halloween Challenge because we all love making Halloween cards and we hope you will join us!  I don't know about you, but making Halloween cards is my favorite cards to make because you can go either spooky, scary, funny, or cutesy!


Here is my Mid-October Reminder Card for the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge:




Ingredients:


Spellbinders Let's Be Frank dies

Slime Border die (don't remember what company it is from)

Visible Image Breaking Glass stencil

White card stock

Neenah Solar White paper

Green paper

Black paper

Beware stamp

Villainous Potion distress oxide

Black ink


For this A2 card I started by making the card base with a piece of White card stock.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Visible Image Breaking Glass stencil and Villainous Potion distress oxide and a blending brush and added the ink to the paper and I added that to the card base.  I took some Green paper and the Slime Border die and cut that out and added that to the top of the card.  I took some Black, Green and White paper and the Spellbinders Let's Be Frank die and cut out the pieces in all the different colored paper and assembled Frank and added hime to the card.  I took the Beware stamp and some Black ink and stamped that onto the card.  I was inspired by Frankenstein on the Inspiration Board for this card.


If you something to spark your mojo ~ here is our Inspiration Board:


Inspiration Board



Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween October Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun card Lori. Love the color combo and that fun die.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME Lori! Love that purple stenciled broken glass and 'Frankie' is just so cute! LOL Fabulous inspiration ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Lori! I love that bright green drippy die top trim on your card! I have an old (very old) punch that is similar that has been used for so many years that it's nearly falling apart. Whoever gets this card is going to love it! Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!