Thursday, September 29, 2022

Halloween Boo!

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


I have a fun Halloween card to share with you that I made with some new Kat Scrappiness dies that I recently purchased!







Black spider stickers
White paper
Purple paper
Black paper
Green paper
White card base
 
For this A2 card I started with a White card base.  I took some Purple paper and attached that to the card base.  I took some White paper and the Kat Scrappiness Spiderweb Backdrop die and ran that through my big shot and added it to the card base.  I took the Kat Scrappiness Spooky Boo word die and some Black, and Green paper and cut out the 2 layers for Boo, layered them together and added them to the card.  I took the Spider stickers and added them to the card.

I really love these new dies!  The Spooky Boo is perfect for Halloween cards and that Spiderweb Backdrop cuts out beautifully!


Thanks for stopping by!

               
Lori

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!