Sunday, August 14, 2022

Two Old Bats Mid-August Reminder

 Hello Halloween Lovers,


I am here today with your mid-month reminder for the August Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!  We are a Year Round Halloween Challenge because we all love making Halloween cards and we hope you will join us!


Here is my card for the August mid-month Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge Reminder:



Ingredients:

Spellbinders Costumed Cuties Stamp and Dies
Die-Versions "Dem Bones" alphabet
Purple Star paper
Orange card base
Neenah Solar White paper
Green Shimmer paper
Black Shimmer paper
Gold paper
Copic markers
Black ink 

For this card I started with an Orange card base.  I took the Purple Star paper and the Kat Scrappiness 
Distressed Edge die and cut that out, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Spellbinders Costumed Cuties stamp and some Black ink and stamped the cat onto the paper.  I colored the cat with Copic markers and then cut it out with the matching die and added it to the card.  I took the Black Shimmer paper and the Spellbinders Let's Be Frank dies and cut out the Witch Hat and Legs.  I cut the same dies out with the Shimmer Green paper and cut out the Buckles with Gold paper.  I pieced the Witch Hat and Legs together and added it to the card.  I took more of the Shimmer Green paper and the Die-Versions Dem Bones alphabet dies and cut out BOO and added that to the card.  

Here is the Inspiration Board if you need some help to get started:



Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween August Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lori ... what a FABULOUS card! What fun! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card this is, the legs under the witch hat made me laugh and of course anything with a kitty has my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, LOVE your card. You can never go wrong w/a kitty on a card :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!