Monday, August 15, 2022

Dies R Us Challenge #199 ~ Summer

 Hello Blogging Friends,


Today is August 15th and that means that it is time for a new challenge over on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog ~ Challenge #199 with a theme of Summer.


Here is my card for DRU Challenge #199:



Ingredients:

Neenah Solar White paper
White card stock
Copic markers

I started by using a 5 1/4 " square card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Frantic Stamper Ocean Sunset Scene die and cut it out.  I took the pieces out of the frame to color each of them.  I colored each of them with the Distress Oxides and then pieced it back together and added it to the card base.  I took more Neenah Solar White paper to cut out the Spellbinders Build a Summer Birdhouse and inked the different pieces with Distress Oxides and than added them to the card.  For the sand at the bottom of the card I used a piece of Neenah Solar White, inked it with Antique Linen distress oxide and than did some splatters on it to make it look like sand.   I took more Neenah Solar White paper and the Memory Box Graceful Ocean Birds dies and cut out the birds, colored them with Copic markers and added them to the card.

Don't forget to check our Sister Store in Canada with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.


I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


Click below for:


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

6 comments:

  1. These dies all go together perfectly in this sweet, summer scene you've created. Now I'm thinking I "need" that ocean sunset scene die. Thanks for always inspiring me Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely summer beach scene! Great use of many wonderful dies! A perfect summer card, so beautiful! Maria Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous summer scene Lori, I might have to get the birdhouse lighthouse, it is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun summer card. Love the lighthouse scene. Also just realized that I don't have a lighthouse die, so thanks for the enabling ... uh, I mean inspiration :-) Hugs ~ Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautifully FUN card, Lori! I admire that your fingers can hold those tiny pieces and adhere them. It looks amazing! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous summer scene!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!