Sunday, August 7, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #611 ~ 3 Things ~ Icon/Geometric patterned paper, Circles and Stickers

Hello Scrapbooking Friends! 


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog.  For our August challenges, you will be given a list of three items that you must use on your layout. How much or how little of each item that you use is up to you. You can also use other items that are not on the list but you must include the required 3 things.


For LM Challenge #611 the theme is Icon/Geometric patterned paper, circles and stickers. 

 For Icon paper ~ think rainbows, unicorns, ice cream cones, etc. on the paper.  Circles can be anything circular ~ a circular die-cut piece, chipboard piece, sticker, brads, enamel dots, etc.

Here is my layout for LM Challenge #611:


For this layout I used the Cat paper for my icon paper.  I cut a big circle out of the center of the paper for the title where I used Sizzix Twinkle Toes alphabet and some old Creative Memories cat stickers.  The photos are of two of my cats enjoying resting on their couches.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!