Thursday, June 2, 2022

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for June

  Hello My Halloween Loving Friends!!


Today is the start of the June Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!


Here is my card for this challenge:



Ingredients:

Quickutz Pumpkin
My Creative Time Pumpkin (no longer available)
Jack-O-Lantern die
Witch Hat die
White card stock
Gray paper
Orange paper
Green paper
Boo paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took the Boo paper and added that to the card base.  I cut out the Pumpkin dies with Orange paper and added them to the card.  I took Gray paper and cut out the mice and added them to the card.  I added the Vine, Witch Hat and the Jack-O-Lantern Face.  I cut out the Trick or Treat die with Orange paper and added that to the card.

Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge.  Here is the Inspiration Board in case you need some help with an idea:

 Inspiration Board


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween June Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

7 comments:

  1. Lori, I've been waiting for the 2 0LD BATS challenge to go live so I can come here and tell you how fabulous your card is. I love those awesome pumpkins but it's the mice that captured my heart. I love them so much that just now, I went ahead and order the dies, plus a few enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.
    The DSP is perfect as a background, love it.
    Thank you for the links.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maria! You are so sweet! I love those mice too, but I usually forget to use them! Enjoy your dies when you get them!!

      Delete
  2. Love the pumpkins and the background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a darling card, love the little mice so much! I can't believe how well everything looks together, almost like everything was from one company.

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dalis! It was fun to put together!!

      Delete
  4. Lori, I LOVE this card, so detailed and so awesomely put together, what great dies you have!! I loo0k forward to seeing all your TOB creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Diane!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!