Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Dies R Us Challenge Challenge #194 ~ Dad's/Masculine

 Hello Blogging Friends,


Happy June 1st!  This year is sure flying by quickly!  So that means that today is the start of a new challenge over on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog ~ DRU Challenge #194 ~ with a theme of Dad's/Masculine.


Here is my card for DRU Challenge #194:
 


Ingredients:

Frantic Stamper Hammock and Palm Trees **not in stock but you could use this one by Impression Obsession
White card stock
Blue Marble Paper
Sand Paper
Brown Paper
Green Paper
Gray Paper
Green Patterned Paper
Neenah Solar White Paper
Neenah Desert Storm Paper
Black ink
Happy Father's Day Stamp



For this A2 card I started with a White card stock base.  I took the Blue Marble paper and added that to the top part of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon,  Salty Ocean distress oxides and a Wave stencil and applied the inks to the paper.  I took a distressed edge ruler and ripped the paper and added that to the card.  I took the sand paper and used the same ruler to tear the paper and added that to the card.  I took some Brown and Green paper and cut out the Palm Trees, pieced them together and added them to the card.  I took the Hammock die and some Neenah Desert Storm paper and cut out the Hammock and added that to the card.  I cut out the double sided paper with a stitched rectangle die and added that to the hammock as a blanket or towel.  I cut out the Whales from the Memory Box Wonderful Whale Frame with Gray paper and added them to the card.  I took some Black ink and the Happy Father's Day stamp and stamped that in the middle of the card.


Don't forget to check our Sister Store in Canada with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.


I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


Click below for:


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute, great beach scene, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great beach scene, Love the hammock and blanket die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous fun and relaxing scene Lori, I could take a snooze in that hammock right now and listen to the waves...ahhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lori, that hammock is just waiting for me! :-) Looks so peaceful and relaxing. Can't wait to get to the beach :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!