Sunday, June 5, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #602 ~ Switcheroo - Seasonal Themed Papers

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends!


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog ~ LM #602 ~ Switheroo ~ Seasonal Themed Papers.


  Sometimes we get stuck using certain products or can't fine a certain paper to match our photos.  This month we are going to Switch it up a bit.  We need to realize those themed lines are versatile sometimes by going with color or pattern.

Use Seasonal Patterned Paper for something else.  This would be Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter themed patterned papers for something other than that particular season.  Please state what you used and why you chose to use it for your layout.


Here is my layout for LM #602:



This is a layout of my cats watching my husband and me putting together their new Cat Tree.  I picked the Bo Bunny Sleigh Ride paper with the trees since the pictures were of them with their new Cat Tree.  I also used the Cottage Cutz Fancy Feline die (retired) and the Quickutz Alphabet dies Heidi Swap Handwriting and Tool dies.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!