Sunday, June 19, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #604 ~ Switcheroo ~ Punch Negative Space

Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog ~ LM #604 ~ Switheroo ~ Punch Negative Space.


For the month of June our theme is Switcheroo and this week we are looking at "Punches".  We often just use what a particular tool is meant to be used for like a border punch, then we discard the 'negative part'.  But, this week we are switching it up.  Use the 'Negative Space' from a punch.  Most often we throw hose little things away, but sometimes they are also decorative.  Please state what you used in case we can't see it.


Here is my layout for this challenge, I used the negative of a Heart Punch that I have:



This layout is of my cats doing what they do best, relaxing and watching everything going on around them.  


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!