Friday, July 1, 2022

Dies R Us Challenge #196 ~Anything Goes

 Hello Blogging Friends,


Happy July!  Today is the 1st of July and that means it is time for a new challenge over on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog ~ DRU #196 with a theme of anything goes.


I love lemons!  So when I saw the new Lawn Fawn Zesty Lemons dies over at Dies R Us I knew I had to get them!  Here is my card for DRU #196:



Ingredients:

Sugar Peas Pucker Up stamp set
White card stock
Striped paper
Yellow paper
Green paper
Black ink
Blue ink

I started my A2 card by making the card base with White card stock.  I took the Blue Striped paper and added that to the card base.  I took some Yellow, Green and White paper and the Lawn Fawn Zesty Lemon dies and cut out all the pieces and pieced them together and added them to the card.  I took the Sugar Pea Pucker Up sentiment and stamped it in Black ink onto a pre-cut out title die, inked the edges with Blue ink and added it to the card!  You know when life givers you lemons you make lemonaide!!

Don't forget to check our Sister Store in Canada with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.


I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


Click below for:


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card. Love those lemon dies (they are now on my wish list :-).)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card. Love the pretty background you used to showcase your lemons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card..love the fresh lemons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card with the fresh lemons! Love the sentiment and pretty striped background, too! It has me has Anonymous, but it’s me…Maria Patrick

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!