Sunday, June 19, 2022

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #18

 


Hello Christmas Lovers!!


Today is the start of a new Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge over on the Year Round Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE #18.


Here is my card for POE #18:



Ingredients:

Pine Bough die
Ornaments dies
Believe die
White card stock
Black and White gingham paper
Black paper
White Shimmer paper
Green paper
White paper


For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Black and White Gingham paper and added that to the card base.  I took 2 shades of Green paper and the Pine Bough die and cut it out with each shade of green paper and then added that to the upper left corner.  I took some Black paper and the Ornament dies and cut them out.  I took some White Shimmer paper and the ornament dies and cut them out and then pieced them together and added them to the card.  I took the Greetery Fit to be Tied Bow die and some White Shimmer paper and cut the bow out 3 times, layered them on top of each other and added the bow to the card.  I took the Believe die and the White Shimmer paper and cut out that out 3 times and layered them together and added it to the bottom right of the card.  I was influenced by the Gingham bow and the Black and White ornaments from the Mood Board below.

 Anything Christmas

 


Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I love those ornaments and wish I had a few for my Christmas tree. Beautiful array of greenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the mood board! I love the gingham background - perfect for the green branches and the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!