Saturday, May 14, 2022

Two Old Bats May Mid-Month Halloween Challenge Reminder

 Hello Halloween Lovers!!


Today I am here with a reminder that we are halfway through the May Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!!  So hurry up and dig into your Halloween supplies and join us for this challenge!!


Here is my reminder card:



Ingredients:

Quickutz Graveyard die
Quickutz Ghosts die
Spellbinders Halloween Sunday Drive dies
Whimsy Stamps Eek word die
Tim Holtz Halloween Vault Series
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Black paper
White paper
Gray paper
Blue paper
Green Shimmer paper
Black Glitter paper
Black ink
Black marker


For this 5 x 7 card I started with a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper to make the base of the card.  I took some Blue paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card.  I took some Black paper and the Quickutz Graveyard die and cut that out and added it to the card.    I took some White paper and the Quickutz ghosts and the ghost from the Tim Holtz Halloween Vault Series and cut them out and added them to the card.  I took more White paper and the Skeleton from the Spellbinders Halloween Sunday Drive kit and added them to the card.  I took some Gray paper and the small tombstones from the Tim Holtz Halloween Vault Series dies and inked them with Black ink and added some Black marker scribbles and then added them to the card.  I took some Green Shimmer paper and some Black Glitter paper and the Whimsy Stamps Eek die and cut out Eek, layered it together and added it to the card.

Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge.  Here is the Inspiration Board in case you need some help with an idea:


 Inspiration Board


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!  Don't forget to stop by the Two Old Bats Halloween May Challenge to see all the Spooky cards the Design Team has created!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Lori your spooky card is fabulous, love all those fun ghosts, what a fantastic design, isn't it fun to be able to create Halloween cards in May?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very spooky! Great card design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, the skeleton has me cracking.... it's like he is raising his arm to ask a question!

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, I love your card, but that one ghost just cracks me up. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!