Sunday, May 8, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #598 ~ Wedding Inspiration - Something New

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends!


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #598 ~ Wedding Inspiration ~ Create a layout about something new (new baby, wedding, new home, etc.) or new supplies.


For my layout I used a new to me Close To My Heart "In This Together" page kit.  I got it right when it came out, but I hadn't worked on the pictures from 2020 until now, so therefore this is a new kit for me!


Here is my layout for LM Challenge #598:




This layout is of the first time we saw our daughter Julie after the lock down, it was three long months and we couldn't wait to see her!


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

1 comment:

  1. Nice layoutThe microphone and then say test test and it

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!