Monday, May 2, 2022

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for May

 Hello My Halloween Loving Friends!!


Today is the start of the May Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!


Here is our Mood Board for Inspiration:



Here is my card for this challenge:



Ingredients:

Crow dies
Quickutz Spider die
White card stock
Purple patterned paper
Black paper
Silver shimmer paper
Gold paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with some White card stock.  I took a piece of Purple patterned paper and the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle die and cut that out.  I inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the base of the card.  I took the Tutti Designs Witch Hat and cut it out with Gold, Silver and Black paper, cut the pieces and inlaid the Silver Witch Hat with the Gold and Black pieces onto the card.  I took more Black paper and the Crow dies and cut out the crows and added them to the card.  I took more Black paper and the Quickutz Spider die and cut out the spider and added him to the card.

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. OMG spiders & crows ... two things I could do without! LOL But they are awesome on your card today! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card l love this and very creative with colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously fun spooky card Lori, what a great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the spooky stuff used to design your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, WOW!! I love each one of these amazing elements on your card, I specially love those crows, totally fabulous card.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!