Sunday, May 1, 2022

Dies R Us Challenge #192 ~ Anything Goes

 Hello Blogging Friends,


Happy May 1st!!  I can't believe it is May already, but I do love seeing everything coming back to life at this time of year!  Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog with a theme of Anything Goes.


Here is my card for DRU Challenge #192:



Ingredients:

Neenah Solar White paper
Green paper
Magenta paper
Yellow foil paper
Blue foil paper
Yellow paper


For this A2 card I started with a piece of Neenah Solar White Paper to make the card base.  I took some Green paper and the Lawn Fawn Tropical Leaves Background die and cut that out and added that to the card base.  I took a Tim Holtz Splatter stencil, my blending brushes and some Spun Sugar, Milled Lavender and Picked Raspberry distress oxides and stenciled some color on the background.  I took the Magenta paper and the Lawn Fawn Scripty Thanks die and cut that out 3 times, layered one on top of the other and added that to the card.  I took the flower dies from the Lawn Fawn Tropical Leaves Background die and Magenta paper and cut out a bunch of flowers and randomly added them to the card.  I took some Yellow paper and the flower center die and cut out the centers and added them to the flowers.  I took the Blue and Yellow foil paper and the butterfly die and cut out some butterflies and added them to the card.


Don't forget to check our Sister Store in Canada with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.


I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


Click below for:


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

7 comments:

  1. Your Thanks card is adorable. Love the Lawn Fawn tropical leaves die and your background looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome thankyou card...love the border die!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with lovely butterflies and flowers! Love the leaf background die, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card Lori! I love the spring flowers and butterflies. A precious peek into your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background for this pretty framed greeting.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Such a great thank you card! That background die is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Spring card, Lori. Love your background! Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!