Sunday, May 15, 2022

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #16



Hello Christmas Lovers!!


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE #16


Here is my card for POE #16:



Ingredients:

Wild Rose Studio Snowmen Stamp
Old Spellbinders Nesting Frames
Neenah Solar White paper
Lawn Fawn paper
White card stock
Black Ink
Copic Markers
White Pen

For this A2 card I started by taking a piece of White card stock and making the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, the Wild Rose Studio Snowmen stamp and some Black ink and stamped the image onto the paper.  I colored the image with Copic markers and used a White pen to put dots on the Mama Snowmans scarf.  I cut out the image using an old Spellbinders Nesting frames.  I inked the edges with Salvaged Patina distress oxide and added that to the Lawn Fawn turquoise with white dots paper and then cut that out with the next size up. Spellbinders Nesting frames die.  I took a coordinating piece of Lawn Fawn paper, inked the edges with Salvaged Patina distress oxide and added that to the card base and then I added the snowmen to the card.  I took some Turquoise Bakers Twine and wrapped that around the card and tied it in a knot.  

I was inspired by the Snowman on the Mood Board below:



Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorably cute Lori, love their pretty scarves too and what a great image and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW ... how cute is this snowman family and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for always sharing such inspiring DT projects ... I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!! Happy Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and coloring. I love this stamp and so perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the Peace on Earth mood board! Love those happy snowpeople and the beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, Lori! I love the soft green. That SB die set is one of my faves! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!