Saturday, April 2, 2022

Two Old Bats April Halloween Challenge

 Hello Spooky Friends!!


Today is the start of the April Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!


Here is our Mood Board for Inspiration:




Here is my card for the April Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge:




I was inspired by the Graveyard on the Inspiration Board!  I used an old Quickutz Graveyard die to cut out the tombstones and Crosses.  I cut it out twice with Gray and Green paper, I trimmed off the Tombstones and Crosses from the Gray paper, inked them with Black ink and added them to the Green Graveyard die cut.  I cut out the old Cottage Cuts Cat die with Black paper.  I cut out the Whimsy Stamps Graveyard from the Haunted Word die set with Black paper and added that to the card.  I took some White paper and the Spellbinders Halloween Sunday Drive dies and cut out the Skeleton and added him to the card, I also took the Bats from the same set and some Black paper and cut out the bats and added them to the card. I took some White paper and the Ghost from the Tim Holtz Frightful Things die set and added that to the card.  I took the Tim Holtz Moon Mask, White paper, Dried Marigold distress oxide, Old Paper distress oxide and made the moon and cut it with a Circle cutter and added that to the card.

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. Cool, fun, spooky graveyard scene card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a spooky graveyard scene you have created here Lori! That ghost freaks me out but the skeleton 'waving hello' from the ground cracks me up! LOL GREAT JOB my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!