Sunday, April 3, 2022

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #13

 


Hello Christmas Lovers!!

  

Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge Blog ~ POE #13



Here is the Inspiration Board for the Peace On Earth Challenge:



Here is my card for POE #13:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Black patterned paper
Silver Shimmer paper
Gold paper
Green paper
White paper
Cranberry paper

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Black patterned paper and added that to the card base.  I took the Marianne Design Lantern & Label die, Silver Shimmer paper, White paper, Green paper and Gold paper and cut out all the pieces.  I took the Dies to Die For Candles die and some Cranberry paper and I cut out the candles.  I pieced everything together added that to the card.  I took the DL.ART Cabernet crinkle ribbon and made a bow for the top of the Lantern.


I was inspired by the Lantern with candles on Inspiration Board.


Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created and than it is your turn to create Anything Christmas for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lori and wow ... love that crimson ribbon at the top! Perfect addition. Have a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous holiday card Lori, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and and lantern. Love the touches of gold.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!