Sunday, April 10, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #594 ~ Shapes Challenge ~ Circles

Hello Scrapbooking Friends!


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog ~ For the month of April we will be having Shape Challenges!  For LM Challenge #594 ~ Circles ~ Use Circles on your layout.


Here is my layout for LM Challenge #594:


  


This layout is about the first time my cats encountered a live Catnip plant!  They loved it!


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous page. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout page, loving those kitties, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!