Friday, April 1, 2022

Dies R Us Challenge #190 ~ Flowers/Spring

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


Happy April 1st!  Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog and that is no April Fools joke!  The theme for DRU Challenge #190 is Flowers/Spring.


Here is my card for DRU Challenge #190:



Ingredients:

White card stock
Polka Dot Paper
Green Paper
Blue Marble Paper
Pink Paper
Blue Shimmer Paper
Black ink
Brown Copic marker
Black pen
Hoppy Easter stamp

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Polka Dot paper and added that to the card base.  I took the Memory Box Tulip Trio Frame and some Green paper and cut out all the layers.  I took some Blue Marble paper and added the green Tulip Trio Frame to it and fussy cut it down the Blue paper.  I took some Pink paper and the Tulip dies from that same die set and cut out the flower pieces, assembled the flowers and added them to the Tulip stems.  I took the Poppystamps Beautiful Butterflies Sidekick Frame die and took the small butterfly dies and the Blue Shimmer paper and cut out the butterflies and scattered them onto the Blue Marble background.  I took some more White paper and the Impression Obsession Mini Bunnies dies and cut the bunnies out, colored them with a Brown Copic marker, drew their eyes and noses in with a Black pen and added them to the Frame.  I took the Hoppy Easter stamp and some Black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.

Don't forget to check our Sister Store in Canada with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.


I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, those bunnies are adorable, beautiful card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet Lori! All the lovely things of spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Easter card is beautiful and I love your design. You could switch out the sentiment and it would be perfect for so many things :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty Easter card! Darling cute bunnies, pretty butterflies and flowers! A perfect spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet scene. I love the rabbits with the tulips and butterflies. Great cloud background too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tulips are such beautiful and happy flowers, aren't they? One of my dreams is to go to The Netherlands during their flower festival :-) Been there lots of times but never at the right time. Love the Spring scene you created. So sorry for commenting at the last minute, but life has taken over my crafting time. Hoping to get to some normalcy soon :-)
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!