Sunday, April 24, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #596 ~ Shapes Challenge ~ Hexagons

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends!


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog ~ For the month of April we will be having Shape Challenges!  For LM Challenge #596 the theme is Shapes ~ Use hexagons on your layout.


Here is my layout for LM Challenge #596:



For this layout I used La La Land Double Stitched Hexagons,  Dies to Die for Quarantine die
Reverse Confetti Cuts Hope.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!