Friday, April 22, 2022

Happy Earth Day 2022

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I am sharing a card I made for Earth Day!!  Honestly, I think Every Day should be Earth Day!!  There is no Planet B, so we should be taking care of the earth for us and future generations!  


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Cheery Lynn Branches ~ retired
Happy Earth Day stamp
Card Base
Neenah Solar White paper
Green paper
Black ink
Copic markers
Foam squares

For this A2 card I started with a Green Card Base.  I took some Neenah Solar White paper and the Lawn Fawn Stitched Windy Background die and ran that through my Big Shot and added it to the card base.  I took more Neenah Solar White paper, the SCT delivered stamps Change The World stamp and some Black ink and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and than cut it out with the Memory Box Stitched Circle die.  I took some Green paper and the Cheery Lynn Branches die and cut out the Branches and added them to the card.  I took some foam squares and put them on the back of the cut out circle and added it to the card.  I stamped the Happy Earth Day stamp with Black ink onto some White paper and then I cut down the title, put some foam squares on the back and added it to the card.

Now lets all go outside and do something good for the Earth!  Keep our Ocean Blue, Our Planet Green and Our Animals Safe!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!