Thursday, April 21, 2022

Sharing in your Sorrow

 Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I am sharing a Sympathy card that I made for a friend of ours who just recently lost his wife.  I never know where to start when it comes to sympathy cards.  I hope this one lets our friend know how sad we are for him and his family.



Ingredients:

Label die
Stampin Up sentiment
Black ink
White card stock
Green paper
Red paper

For this A2 card I started with a White card base.  I took a piece of White paper and the Crafty meraki Pagoni Mania Background die and ran it through my Big Shot and added that to the card base.  I took some Red paper, Green paper and the Penny Black Poppy Edger and cut each of the papers out and then pieced it together and added it to the card.  I took the old Stampin Up sentiment, Black ink and more White paper and stamped the sentiment onto the paper.  I cut that out with a Label die, put some pop dots on the back and added it to the card.  I sure hope this lets our friend and his family know we are thinking of them at this time.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. These cards are never easy to make. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!