Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for February

  Hello Halloween Loving Friends!!


Today is the start of the February Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.


Here is our Mood Board to help you get Inspired:





Here is my card for the February Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge:



Ingredients:

Spider Web embossing folder
White card stock
Pink paper
Black Core'dinations paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Pink paper and the Spider Web embossing folder and embossed the paper.  I then took that paper along with the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle die and cut it out, I inked the edges with Black ink and lightly added some Black ink to the embossing.  I took a piece of Black Core'dinations paper and the Tutti Designs Witch Hat die and cut out the hat and sanded it a little bit to give it a distressed look and added that to the card.  I took the sentiment from the Simon Says Stamps If The Hat Fits stamp set and some Black ink and stamped that onto a piece of White paper and then cut it out with a smaller Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle die, inked the edges with Black ink, added some pop dots to the back and placed that on the upper left hand corner of the card.

Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

6 comments:

  1. LOVE how you incorporated the pink mood board into your card and a great card it is too!! I thought being February some pink Halloween would be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Your sentiment goes perfectly with that Tutti die!! GREAT job girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Witch hat card and Inspirational board, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! OMG, I think I have that embossing plate! Love the light pink you used w/ the black.

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS PINK, FABULOUS CARD, THE HAT IS FAB, THE EMBOSSING FOLDER IS AWESOME AND THAT SENTIMENT IS THE BOMB.
    STAY HEALTHY AND SAFE.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!