Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Dies R Us Challenge #186 ~ Valentine's/Love

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is February 1st and that means that a new challenge starts today over on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog ~ DRU Challenge #186 ~ Valentine's/Love.


Here is my card for DRU Challenge #186:





Ingredients:

White card stock
White paper
Pink paper
Rainbow paper
Victorian Velvet distress oxide
Black ink
Sentiment stamp

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Rainbow paper, inked the edges with Victorian Velvet distress oxide and added that to the card base.  I took the Poppystamps Samba Heart Border and some White paper and cut out the boarder and added it to the left hand side of the card.  I took some Pink paper and the Poppystamps Samba Heart Border die and cut that out and then took the hearts an inlaid them onto the White Heart Border.  I took some more White paper and the Poppystamps Twinkling Hearts and cut that out.  I inked the edges of the hearts with Victorian Velvet distress oxide and added all of that to the card.  I took some Black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the card.

Don't forget to check our Sister Store in Canada with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.


I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


Click below for:

Store

Challenge Blog

Facebook

Inspiration Blog 

Friends of Dies R Us Pinterest Page



I am entering this card in the Poppystamps PSC #89 ~ Heart-felt Challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

9 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created card Lori and what great dies you have used to create it, fabulous design too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Lori. It would make a great anniversary or wedding card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining Poppystamps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Lori! That heart border is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love that heart border!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that heart border with the pretty background. Great composition too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Love the combination of dies you used on your pretty background. Love the bold sentiment too. Nicely done!
    Enjoy your day.
    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pretty soft colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!