Sunday, January 30, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #584 ~ Sketch Challenge ~ 3 Photos

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Today is the start of new challenges for the month of February on the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog.  It is my turn to pick and I choose Sketches!  In the past I have had a hard time working with Sketches, but because of this Challenge Blog I am getting used to them and starting to love them.


LM Challenge #584 ~ Sketch Challenge ~ 3 Photos


Here is the Sketch I chose:


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/234257618107001213/


Here is my layout for LM #584:



This layout is from a snow storm on January 7th this year.  Our first snow of 2022.  I used some Bo Bunny paper, and some Sizzix letters and the snowflake border die.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous page. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, fabulous winter layout page, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!