Sunday, January 23, 2022

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #583 ~ New Year ~ New Beginning ~ Black and White Photos

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge ~  LM Challenge #583 ~ New Year ~ New Beginning ~ Black and White Photos.  For this challenge use Black and White Photos on your layout.


Here is my layout for LM Challenge #583:



This is a layout from when my  parents were first married.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a fantastic page. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scrapbook layout page, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!