Friday, February 4, 2022

Turner Syndrome Awareness Card Auction is LIVE!!

Hello Blogging Friends!!



Today the Turner Syndrome Awareness Card Auction goes live at 9:00 am EST.


Here is one of the cards I have in the auction.


 This wonderful stamp set called "Beautiful You" goes along with the card.  It was donated to me for the Card Auction by Mynn Kitchen. 

 


I love all the sentiments on it and I think the winning bidder will love them too!


  


The reason I am hosting this card auction is to help Julie and all the other TS Butterflies out there!  The Turner Syndrome Foundation is a wonderful organization that helps families deal with TS.  They provide educational programs for families and physicians.  They operate solely on donations, therefore I thought the card auction is a great way to help them out.  I love making cards and since I am on several different Design Teams I know a lot of other card makers.  The Crafting World is made up of the nicest people!  They are always willing to help another crafter and are very generous with the cards that they make!  I could never do this card auction without the help of all the awesome card designers out there.  Please go check out their cards and if you see a card that you absolutely love, please bid with your heart!!  All the money is going directly to the Turner Syndrome.


Please stop by the card auction to see all the wonderful cards here


If you want to read more about our journey with TS you can go to My Turner Syndrome Journey Blog here


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lori and such a fantastic cause, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!