Thursday, December 16, 2021

You're Just My Cup of Tea

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing this Tea card I made for the challenge over on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog for International Tea Day.



Here is my card:



Jaded Blossoms Tea Dies 

Quickutz Lemon die

You're just My Cup of Tea die

Heart die

White card stock 

Patterned paper

Assorted Paper Scraps


For this A2 card I started by making the card base with White card stock, I took my corner rounder and rounded the corners on the bottom of the card.  I took a piece of Patterned paper and rounded the corners on the bottom and added that to the card base.  I took the Jaded Blossoms Tea dies and some Aqua paper and cut out the Tea cup.  I had gotten the heart die cut from a friend and I used added that to the card.  I added the Tea cup to the card.  I took some Yellow paper scraps and cut out the Quickutz Lemon and added that to the card.  I took a piece of White Glitter paper and cut out the Sugar Cubes and added them to the card.  I took the Sentiment die and more of the Aqua paper and cut out the sentiment and added it to the card.


Hop on over to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog for the International Tea Day Challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love all your diecutting!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!