Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Dies R Us Challenge #183 ~ Anything Goes using any brand of die that DRU sells

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the 15th of the month and that means that a new challenge starts today on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog ~ DRU Challenge #183.


Here is my card for DRU Challenge #183:




Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm paper
Neenah Solar White paper
White card stock
Blue paper
Green paper
Copic markers
Black ink
Red pen
Squeezed Lemoade distress oxide
Green, Red & White Bakers Twine

I started this A2 card by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper and the Lawn Fawn Forest Backdrop die and cut out the frame.  I took two shades of Green paper and cut out the Christmas Trees from the Lawn Fawn Forest Backdrop die set and added them to the frame.  I took a piece of Blue paper and attached it to the back of the frame and attached that to the card base.  I took more Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Lawn Fawn Winter Owl stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored the Owl in with Copic markers and then cut it out with the Lawn Fawn Winter Owl die and added the owl to the card.  I took some Black ink and stamped the sentiment from the Winter Owl stamp set onto some Neenah Solar White paper.  I took a blending brush and Squeezed Lemonade distress oxided and added that to the paper and cut it out with the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Star and added that to the card.  I took some Red, Green & White Bakers Twine and made a bow and attached that to the card. 

Don't forget to check our Sister Store in Canada with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.


I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love owls and love your card, super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute scene I love that backdrop die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute. Love your play on words. Beautifully done, Lori.
    Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorably cute cute card Lori, made me smile as soon as I saw it! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!