Tuesday, December 14, 2021

National Cocoa Day

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is National Cocoa Day!!  Who doesn't love Hot Cocoa??   Today I am joining the fun over on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog by making a cocoa card!!




Here is my card:


Ingredients:

Bo Bunny Christmas Treasures paper pad
Holly paper
Assorted scrap paper
Black ink
White card stock

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Bo Bunny Christmas Treasures paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card base.  I took some Holly paper and the Gina Marie Reindeer Cocoa die set and cut out the cup and added that to the card.  I took some scraps to cut out the reindeer and added hime to the cup.  I took the sentiment from the Sweet N Sassy Cocoa Mouse stamp set and Black ink and stamped that onto some White paper and cut it out with an old label die, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card.


Now hop on over to the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog to see all the awesome cocoa creations and maybe make your own card to enter!


Thanks for stopping by!!
Lori

 

5 comments:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!