Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Two Old Bats Halloween Mid Month Reminder for December

 Hello Halloween Loving Friends!!


We are in the middle of December and I am here to remind you that there is still time to play in the December Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for December!


Here is my reminder card:


White card stock
Black paper
Gray paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Copic markers
Black ink
White ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Black paper, White ink and the Unity Stamps Entanglement Background stamp and stamped the onto the paper and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Stampendous Count Catula stamp and stamped that onto the paper and colored it in with Copic markers and fussy cut it out and added it to a piece of Gray paper that I cut out with the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle die, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card.  I took the sentiment from the Miss Ink Stamps Feline Spooky stamp set and stamped that onto the Gray section with Black ink.

Now hop on over to the Two Old Bats Halloween Blog and enter a card!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. OMG how cute! LOVE the expression on his face! LOL Fabulous coloring and design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, awesome background to go with pretty/handsome kitty and love those pearly white fangs LOL, Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lori, I LOVE this card, what a fabulous image!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!