Friday, December 17, 2021

Rainbow Christmas Tree

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card I made last night after an idea hit me!  Rainbows are a Promise from God that things will get better, so I had an idea to make a Rainbow Christmas Tree and I made it for the Artist Challenge that I was nominated to participate in.  So after I made the card I decided I wanted to make another one decorated with Hope and Love.  Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Kat Scrappiness Stitched & Layered Christmas Tree die
Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Star dies
Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes Petite Paper Pack
CM Black letter Gold Letter stickers
Gold glitter paper
Gold & White Bakers Twine
Neenah Desert Storm paper
Plaid paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took a piece of Plaid paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the card base.  I took the Kat Scrappiness Stitched & Layered Christmas Tree die and the Lawn Fawn Watercolor Wishes Petite paper pack and cut out the layers of the Christmas tree and assembled it onto the card.  I took some old Creative Memories Gold Letters and spelled out the words onto each of the layers.  I took the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Stars and the Gold Glitter paper and cut out the star and added that to the top of the tree.  I took some White and Gold Bakers Twine wrapped it around the card a couple of times and tied it into a bow.


So this Christmas card represents Hope for the World to stop being so hateful and to be more Peaceful and Loving!!


Thanks for stopping by!!


Lori



1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!