Tuesday, November 16, 2021

With Sympathy

Hello Blogging Friends! 


Today I am going to share with you a Sympathy card that I made with a stamp and die set that I got from Ken Oliver Crafts awhile back and had never used before.  I am so glad that I opened it up and used it!  



Ingredients:

Ken Oliver Tree of Life stamp
Ken Oliver Tree of Life die
Neenah Solar White paper
Kraft card stock
Copic markers
Black ink
With Sympathy stamp

For this card I started by taking a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Ken Oliver Tree of Life stamp and stamped it onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then took the coordinating Tree of Life die and cut it out and added it to another piece of Neenah Soar White paper.  I took the With Sympathy stamp and some Black ink and stamped that at the bottom of the paper.  I took a piece of Kraft card stock and made the card base and attached the tree of life.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty, Lori. I like that it has a light airy look. What a lovely stamp and die set!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!