Monday, November 15, 2021

Dies R Us Challenge #181 ~ Anything Goes using any brand of die that DRU sells

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is November 15th and that means that a new challenge starts on the Dies R Us Challenge Blog ~ DRU #181

 

Here is my card for DRU Challenge #181:



Ingredients:

Green card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black paper
Green sparkle paper
Black ink
Merry and Bright stamp

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with Green card stock.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Memory Box Evergreen Sky Collage and cut that out.  I took more Neenah Solar White paper and the distress oxides and blended them onto the paper and then I attached the Evergreen Sky Collage to the inked paper and added that to the card base.  I took some Black paper and the Poppystamps Whittel Penguins and cut them out.  I cut them out again in White paper and pieced them together and added them to the card.  I took White paper and the Poppystamps Whittle Snowman die and cut him out and added him to the card.  I cut out the Snowman's hat with Green sparkle paper and added that to his head.  I took some Black ink and the Merry and Bright stamp and stamped that onto the card.

Don't forget to check our Sister Store in Canada with warehouses in USA & Canada called Didi Crafts.


I hope you will come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


9 comments:

  1. beautiful! I love how your background turned out and that tree frame is an awesome die. Perfect for your cute winter scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Your background looks great for this little trio of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the little penguins and the die cut scene is amazing, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Love your background too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet snowy scene with the penguins and snowman!! A wonderful Christmas card, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Winter scene die and I love the frame where one can add all sorts of elements inside it. Cute penguins and snowman too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorably cute cute scene you have created, the whittle dies are among my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great scene, Lori. I love how you added the snowman and penguins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job on inking that background, Lori! And those dies all rock!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!