Sunday, November 21, 2021

Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge #4

 


Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge ~ Challenge #4 ~ Anything Goes Christmas.


We have this beautiful Blue & White Mood Board to inspire you and you can choose to use it or not as long as it has a Christmas theme.



I was inspired by the Blue & White theme and here is my card for this challenge:




Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm paper
Bo Bunny Winter Playground paper
White glitter paper
Neenah Solar White paper
Blue paper
Turquoise paper
Black ink
Snowflake dies
Stitched Circle dies
Snowflake dies
Faded Jeans distress ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started by making the card base with a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took a piece of Bo Bunny Winter Playground paper, inked the edges with Faded Jeans distress ink on the edges and added that to the card base.   I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Crackerbox Stamps Cool Deer stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and then fussy cut it out and added it to the card.   I took the Crackerbox Stamps Have A Cool Yule stamp, some Black ink and some Blue paper and stamped the sentiment onto the paper.  I used a stitched circle die to cut it out, I put some foam tape on the back of it and added it to a piece of Turquoise paper and cut that out with the next size up stitched circle  and added that to the card.  I took some White glitter paper and some Snowflake dies and cut them out and added them to the card.

Please be sure to hop on over to the Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge to see what the Design Team have created!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

5 comments:

  1. The reindeer is hilarious! I am sure he will make many people smile!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is one 'cool dude' reindeer, how can he be so relaxed when the big day is getting nearer and nearer, I want whatever it is he is drinking LOL! Very cute and fun card Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is SO COOL my friend! Love 'Mr. Cool' with his elbow leaning outside the frame ... too too cute! Such a cute creation! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool dude!! A very unique and clever Christmas card, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the attitude on your reindeer. He looks like he is large and in charge. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!