Saturday, October 9, 2021

Pumpkin Spice Junkie

 Hello Blogging Peeps!


Today I have this fun Pumpkin card to share with you!  I couldn't wait to get the Trinity Stamps Boo Brew die cuts to get to make some cards!  



Ingredients:

Neenah Desert Storm Paper
Black Paper 
Orange Paper
White Paper
Green Paper
Black Glitter Paper
Black ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took a piece of paper from the Graphic 45 Midnight Tales Collection, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to the base of the card. I took the Trinity Stamps Boo Brew die set and some other papers to make the Brew Pumpkin cup and added it to a piece of Black paper, used a Creative Memories corner rounder and added that to the card.  I took the Not 2 Shabby Pumpkin Spice Junkie pendant and added that to the card.

I am entering this card in the following Challenges:




Caffeine Fueled Paper Play Challenge





Double Trouble Challenge #94 ~ Fall Garland Inspiration



Use Your Stuff Challenge #433 ~ A Double Trouble Collaboration


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff. Love these die-cuts, your design paper background and cup, and great layout of your card. Hope you come back for some of our future fun challenges at Double Trouble to see what Thing 1,2 and 3 come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great - the pumpkin paper in the back is perfect for the main image. Love that ghost! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool die cut set, and I love that funny shaped ghost! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that the steam is such a ghostlike image. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!