Sunday, October 10, 2021

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #569 - Famous Designers - Paige Evans

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge.  For the month of October we will be using Famous Designers to inspire our layouts.  Each week we will introduce one of our favorite designers and give samples of their work.  You can choose to use their paper and products or adopt their style for your layout.  You can even feel free to "scrap lift" one of their layouts that we share here.    For this week we are using Paige Evans for inspiration.  



Use Paige Evans products, a Paige Evans cut file or adopt her style.  Paige tends to use rainbow colors,  cut files, repeating patterns or shapes, lots of fussy cut elements and hand or machine stitching.  Here's a couple examples of Paige's layouts:







Here is my layout for LM Challenge #569 ~ Paige Evans:




This layout is of my youngest kitty Tux.
 For this layout I used a piece of Paige Evans Bloom Street Collection 12 x 12 paper.  I doubled matted my photo with two colors of green paper and placed the photo in the center of the paper.  I took some Pinkfresh Rainbow Puffy stickers and placed them around the photo.


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Challenge Blog to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and adorable kitty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous page. Your kitty is so cute. Have a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed page and I have many of the collections for my cameo....love those colours...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout and adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!