Friday, October 8, 2021

CAUTION

 Hello Blogging Friends!!


I have a funky Halloween card to share with you today!!



Ingredients:

Stampers Anonymous Rest in Peace stamp

Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle die

Dies to Die for Caution Tape Border die set

Neenah Desert Storm Paper

Black paper

Black ink

Distress Grit Paste

Copic markers 

Tim Holtz Spiderweb Stencil


For this A2 card I started by making the card base with a piece of Neenah Desert Storm paper.  I took another piece of Desert Storm paper, some Black ink and the Stampers Anonymous Rest in Peace stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I took the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle die and cut that out.  I took the Tim Holtz Spiderweb Stencil and stenciled over the skull.  I took some Distress Grit Paste and added that around the edges.  After that was dry I attached it to some Black paper and then added that to the card base.  I took some Yellow paper and the Dies to Die For Caution Tape Border die and cut that out, I trimmed it down and added some Black paper behind it and added that to the top left corner of the card.  I had a lot of fun making this card, I hope you enjoy it!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

1 comment:

  1. What a cool card, love the spiderweb behind the skull, really cool, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!