Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Halloween Mugs

 Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I want to share 2 Halloween cards that I had so much fun making!  I got my Jaded Blossom Stamps Halloween Hisses stamp set in the mail and I really love it!



Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Black Paper
Copic markers 
Black ink
Weathered Wood distress ink
Label dies

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Graphic 45 Midnight Tales paper and the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge Rectangle die and cut out the paper, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper,  the Jaded Blossoms Halloween Hisses Cat mug and Black ink and I stamped that onto the paper.  I colored in the mug with Copic markers and then fussy cut it out and added it to the bottom of the card.  I stamped the sentiment onto White paper, took Weathered Wood distress ink and a blending brush and added that to the paper.  I took the Label die and cut out the sentiment, inked the edges with Black ink and added it to some Black paper and then cut it out with the next size up Label die and added it to the card.

Here is the other card:



For this card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of the Graphic 45 Midnight Tales, inked the edges and added it to the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Frankenstein mug and stamped it onto the paper.  I colored it with Copic markers and fussy cut it out.  I took another piece of Neenah Solar White paper and I took the Tim Holtz Halloween Purple Mica spray and spritzed it onto the paper and then cut it out with the Kat Scrappiness Distressed Edge rectangle.  I inked the edges with Black ink and added it to the card base.  I attached the Frankenstein mug onto the card.  I stamped the sentiment with Black ink onto some White paper.  I brushed some Weathered Wood distress ink onto the paper and cut the corners with a corner rounder, inked the edges with Black ink and added that to some Black paper and I used the same corner rounder and added it to the card.


I fell in love with this stamp set the minute I saw it and knew I just had to have it!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

1 comment:

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!