Monday, October 4, 2021

With Sympathy

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I am sharing a Sympathy card I recently made for a friend of mine.  I always have a difficult time making these, it seems like I never know where to start.  But I like this one turned out.



 Ingredients:

Dusty Concord distress oxide 
Peeled Paint distress oxide
Tim Holtz Purple Mica Spray
White card stock
Lavender paper
Black paper
Iridescent paper
Black ink
With Sympathy stamp
Foam Tape

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of white card stock, the Tim Holtz Flourish Stencil and some Dusty Concord distress oxide and applied it with one of my blending brushes on the corners and then I took the Miss Ink Stamps Mouse Flower Stencil and some Peeled Paint distress oxide and applied that to the middle of the card with a blending brush.  I took the Tim Holtz Halloween Purple Mica Spray and sprayed that over it.  I added that to the card.  I took some Lavender paper and the Greetery Shapely Hearts die and cut out the heart.  I some Dusty Concord to add to the heart.  I took the With Sympathy stamp and some Black ink and stamped that onto the heart.  I took some foam tape and added that to the back of the heart and added that to the card.  I took the Simon Says Etched Dragonfly die and some black paper and some iridescent paper and cut out the dragonfly, pieced it together and added it to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful sympathy card design and beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this a lovely sympathy card. They are never easy to make. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sympathy card Lori, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Lori. Lovely and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!