Saturday, August 14, 2021

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for August Mid-Month Reminder

 Hello My Ghostly Friends,


Today I am sharing a card I created for the Mid Month Reminder over 

on the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge Blog.


Here is this month's Inspiration Mood Board:




Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you'd like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you'd like!!

Here is my card:


Ingredients:

Cottage Cutz Halloween Frogs (discontinued)
Quickutz Spider
Spider web die
Watercolor paper
Brown paper
White paper
Green paper
Happy Halloween stamp
Faded Jeans distress oxide
Salty Ocean distress oxide
Black Soot distress oxide

For this A2 card I started by inky up the Watercolor paper with Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans and Black Soot distress ink.  I then spritzed the paper with water and dried it with my heat tool.  I then took the Brown paper and the Scrappy Tails A2 Forest Tree Cover Plate die and cut out the trees and added that on top of the watercolor paper.  The I cut out two different shades of Green paper with the Cottage Cutz Halloween Frogs and placed them onto the card.  I cut out the spider and spider web and added them to the card.  I stamped the Happy Halloween sentiment onto a scrap of paper with Black ink and cut it out with a label die and added that to the card.  So what do you think??  Is it Spooky or Funny??

I hope you will join in the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

4 comments:

  1. Super cute cute card! I have a lot of cottage cutz dies but have never seen this one and it is a fabulous scene!!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Lori. Very cute frogs! Cute Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG what a fun card Lori! LOVE these guys and you've showcased them perfectly! Well done my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those frogs are so cute and really make for a great Halloween image together. Great scene.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!