Saturday, August 14, 2021

Meow You Doin'?

 Hello Blogging Friends!


I had to get this Stampingbella Tiny Townie Courtney Loves Kitties stamp after we adopted our 4th cat ~ Tux!!



Ingredients:

Copic markers
White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Patterned paper
Black ink

I started by making the card base with White card stock.  I took a piece of Neenah Solare White paper, Black ink and the Stampingbella Tiny Townie Courtney Loves Kitties stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored the image in with Copic markers and cut it out with the Gina Marie Designs Big & Little Pierced Chain Hexagon die.  I took a piece of Patterned paper and added that to the card base.  I added the die cut image to the center of the card.  I took the sentiment from the Sunny Studio Stamps Meow & Furever stamps set and stamped that onto the card with Black ink.

I am entering this card in the following Challenges:


Double Trouble Challenge #90 ~ "Are You Kitten Me" challenge



2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #53 




"Mew and Your Paw-Some Pet"



Me and Tux

Be sure to stop by the Double Trouble Challenge and the 2 Crafty Critters Challenge to see all the great cards!


We fostered Tux and his Mama Mittens and 5 kitty siblings from 5 weeks on and I fell in love with Tux so we had to keep him!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


7 comments:

  1. Adorable card, the die cut frame you used is so pretty for all the kitties wrapped around their mama and beautifully colored. Great card in honor of your 4th adoption. Tux is always ready for that special occasion with the tux he wears so well. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and please come back for future fun challenges with Thing 1, 2 and 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little scene with your gal and her kitties. Nice card design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, Tux is adorable, and so it your card! Great Copic coloring of your image, too. Thank you for sharing Tux and your creative talents with us at Double Trouble for our "Are You Kitten Me" challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful image nicely framed with your diecut. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, come back soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card reminds me of our middle granddaughter...she loved kitties and would often be found with her own set of ears! Thanks for playing with us at DTC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bright-eyed boy, Tux, Lori! He's adorable. I also think your card is fabulous. Your image is colored beautifully and I love the cat-ears on the woman. Thank for submitting the photo of you and Tux and thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #90.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!