Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Sandy the Sea Horse

 Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I am sharing this card I made using the Beautiful Fairy Hugs Stamp Sandy and the Fairy Hugs - Fairy Scapes Seaweed Puddles Background paper.



Ingredients:

Cheese cloth
Turquoise gem
White card stock
Turquoise paper
Wave embossing folder

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of the Fairy Hugs-Fairy Scapes Seaweed Puddles paper.  I took the Fairy Hugs Stamp Sandy and some Black ink and stamped it onto the paper.  I took the Waffle Flower A2 Lacy Layers die and cut out Sandy.  I inked the edges with Evergreen Bough distress oxide.  I took a piece of Turquoise paper and the Wave embossing folder and ran that through my Big Shot.  I inked the edges with Evergreen Bough distress oxide and added that to the White card base.  I took some Cheese cloth and added that to card.  I took some foam tape and added that to the back of the paper stamped Sandy on and added that on top of the cheesecloth.  I took a Turquoise gem and added that to Sandy's eye.  I love the way this card turned out.


Please be sure to stop by the Fairy Stamper Store often as they are always getting new products in stock!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lori! Love the background and the added cheese cloth. Your seahorse is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and looks amazing with the seahorse and background. I love the colors and adding the cheesecloth made a great texture element.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori this is stunning. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!