Friday, August 20, 2021

A Couple of Thank You Cards

 Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I have two Thank You cards to share with you that I made with the beautiful Reverse Confetti "Cup of Friendship" stamp set!!



Ingredients:

Reverse Confetti Cup of Friendship stamp set

Reverse Confetti Cup of Friendship Confetti Cuts

Picket Fence "Neighborhood" stamp set

Honey Bee Stamps Tie-Dye paper pad

White card stock

Black ink

Copic Markers 

Neenah Solar White paper


I started with White card stock for this A2 card.  I took a piece of the Honey Bee Stamps Tie-Dye paper pad and added that to the card base.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, some Black ink and the Reverse Confetti Cup of Friendship and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored it in with Copic markers and than cut it out with the Cup of Friendship Confetti Cuts and added it to the card.  I took the Thank You stamp from the Picket Fence Neighborhood stamp set and some Black ink and stamped that over the Cup of Friendship.


Here is the 2nd card:



Ingredients:

Script embossing folder
Label die 
Neenah Solar White paper
White Card Stock
Copic markers
Black ink
Tea Dye distress ink

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper and the Script embossing folder and ran that through my Big Shot.  I inked the edges of the embossed paper with Tea Dye distress ink and added that to the base of the card.  I took another piece of Neenah Solar White paper, Black ink and the Reverse Confetti Cup of Friendship stamp and stamped that onto the paper.  I colored in the image with Copic markers and then cut it out with the matching Reverse Confetti Cup of Friendship Confetti Cuts die and added that to the card.  I took the Black ink and the sentiment from the Waffle Flower Plant Kindness stamp set and stamped it onto some more Neenah Solar White and then cut it out with the Label die.  I inked the edges of the Label die Tea Dye distress ink and then added it to the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori your thank you cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both versions. Both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards Lori and knowing how much you love flowers they fit your personality so well. Be Blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, your cards are so colorful and pretty! Your recipients will cherish them! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!