Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Under the Sea Beauty

Hello Blogging Friends!


Today I am sharing an under the sea glimpse into the beauty of the ocean!



Ingredients:

Prize Ribbon distress oxide
Watercolor paper
White card stoc
Black ink
Clear embossing powder 
Colored Pens
Metallic paper

For this A2 card I started by making the base of the card with White card stock.  I took a piece of Watercolor paper and the Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon, Prize Ribbon and Salvaged Patina distress oxides and put them onto my Craft Mat, spritzed them with water and then smooshed the watercolor paper in the inks.  Once the paper was dry I took some black ink and the Fairy Hugs Wiggles and Tentacles stamps and stamped them onto the paper.  I took the Brushed Corduroy distress oxide and the starfish stamp and stamped them onto the paper and then heat embossed them with Clear embossing powder.  I took the Crackling Campfire distress oxide and the Fan Coral stamp and stamped that onto the paper and heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder.  I took some Metallic paper and the Memory Box Sea Creatures dies and cut out the sting rays and added them to the paper.  I inked the edges with Prize Ribbon distress ink and then added that to the card base.

You can find these products and more at the Fairy Stamper Store


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a wonderful card. I love the underwater scene you have created. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous under the ocean scene, love the new stamps and how you've designed this, very pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!