Sunday, August 22, 2021

Lasting Memories Layout Challenge #562 ~ Get Your Game On ~ Sequence

 Hello Scrapbooking Friends,


Today is the start of a new challenge over on the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog ~ LM #562 ~ Get Your Game On ~ Sequence.


Our challenges this month will all be inspired by different board/card/video games.  This week's challenge is inspired by the board game ~ Sequence.  The object of the game Sequence is to create horizontal, vertical, or diagonal rows of five chips on the board.

Option #1 ~ Create a layout with a grid background.


Option #2 ~ Line up your photos in a row across your layout ~ this can be vertically, horizontally or on diagonal.


Option #3 ~ Show us a sequence of events in your photos ~ or now and then photos, or before and after photos.  Please be sure to let us know which option you choose for this week.


Here is my layout and I choose Option #2:



I love when my cats are looking out the front door!!


Now hop on over to the Lasting Memories Layout Challenge Blog to see what the Designers have made for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous page. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - this page is so cute! I love the cat patterned paper that you used and those photos and title are perfect for each other! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page and I love the cat photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this darling layout, Lori! Keeping you all in my prayers. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!