Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Fifi Blowing Bubbles

 Hello My Fairy Loving Friends!


Fifi loves listening to the baby birds chirping in their nest in her favorite tree!  She has decided to blow some bubbles to amuse them until their mother returns with food.



Ingredients:

Black ink
Brown marker
Yellow marker
Pink card stock

For this A2 card I started by stamping the Fairy Hugs Moon Tree with Black ink onto the Fairy Hugs Fairy Scapes Sea Cavern Background.  I too the Fairy Hugs Birds Nest stamp and Black ink and stamped the birds nest in the center of the tree.   I took a Brown Marker and colored the birds nests.  I took Fairy Hugs Fifi and stamped her with Black ink next to the tree.  I used a Yellow marker to color the flower in her hair and I used a Gelly Roll Clear Glitter pen to fill in her wings.  I inked the edges with Black ink and added the paper to the Pink card stock base.

Thanks for stopping by!  Don't forget to check out the Fairy Stamper Store often as they are always getting in NEW products!!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card. I love the little story. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, Lori! I just love your inky background! I am especially awed by the use of color in those bubbles! It is gorgeous in every way. Love, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna! But I didn't create that background, it is a Fairy Scape background and I just loved the bubbles!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!