Friday, July 2, 2021

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge for July

Hello My Ghoulish Blogging Friends!!


It is time for the July Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!  We have this spooky Inspiration/Mood Board below to help inspire you!


 Inspiration/Mood Board


Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you would like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you would like!!


 I was inspired by the cute kitty witch and the dog pumpkin.


Here is my card for the July Challenge:



I used an old Halloween stamp, I just love the critters all dressed up for Halloween.  I colored the images with Copic markers and I used some Halloween paper scraps I had.


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge.  Break out those neglected Halloween stamps, dies, and papers and make a fun or spooky Halloween card!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. Super cute cute card and image, love the pup that's howling, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute, Lori! Colorful and fun, and I love all these sweet dogs in their costumes. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, just adorable, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a cute image! LOL Made me chuckle ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!