Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Two Old Bats July Halloween Mid-Month Reminder

Hello My Spooky Friends!!


Today I am sharing a card I created for the Mid Month Reminder over 

on the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge Blog.


Here is this month's Inspiration Mood Board:



Remember, you can create ANYTHING Halloween you'd like and our mood boards are here for your inspiration.  You do not have to follow it as the theme but certainly can if you'd like!!

Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Cottage Cuts Pumpkins
Spellbinders Costume Cuties stamp and die set
Water color paper
Distress oxides
White paper
Orange paper
Green paper
Black ink
Copic markers

I started making this A2 card by making the night sky background first.  I took a piece of watercolor paper and some Distress Oxides and applied them with my inking brushes.  I took some White card stock and the Scrappy Tails Cloud Frame and cut that out.  I stamped all the critters from the Costume Cuties Stamp Set, colored them with Copic markers and then cut them out with the matching dies.  I took some Orange and Green paper and the Pumpkin dies and cut out the pumpkins and then I pieced it all together.

I hope you will join in the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Lori

5 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest Halloween card!! Love the costumed cats and dog, the pup even looks like my Mack...CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Halloween, your card is super sweet and so cute! Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'm so late with my comment but it's been kind of crazy around here lately! OMG how cute is this! Great job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Is Sonny dressed up in a puppy costume? These ARE your three "kittens", right? LOL DARLING card, Lori! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the card and those CUTE costume cuties!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!